Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Warring Waves

4 out of 5 tiara wearing bats

This is an interesting story, not something that would normally catch my attention but I’m happy I listened to it.

It’s neat how they do the waves in steps and how it leads to a larger plan.

The flipping between characters is done really well. I like how all the points of view tie together.  It’s neat how if you pay attention in one perspective you may see some foreshadowing for future parts of the story.

I love the female reader and some of the delivery with the lines that character has. This is a fun book to listen to but make sure you’re not in a public place because it will prompt inappropriate laughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)