The House of Hades by Rick Riordan
* PERCY, ANNABETH!!!!!!
* Tartarus sounds both horrifying and creepy just like the cover conveys it.
* Frank is my hero
* Hazel gets even more awesome in this book can't wait to see what she continues to accomplish.
* Piper does the best thing ever and I think I've finally warmed up to her character (she really grows/becomes more of a good character.)
* I really want to give Nico a hug and probably some counseling too wouldn't hurt. :)
* I also want to hug Leo/am thrilled by how he changes in this book.
* THRILLED that Leo found some seriousness in himself and also
* Love that there are so many different points of view but they never feel cluttered.
* I adore Bob and everything he brings to the story.
* Doors of Death (AHHHH pardon me while I sob in the corner now.)
* THEY'RE STILL ALIVE *does happy dance around the room*
* SO SO happy that this one doesn't have a cliffhanger ending like the last one did.
* Can't wait for the next book and still crossing my fingers and hoping that none of my favorite characters die.