Sunday, December 11, 2011

Top 5 Sundays - Best Debut Novels of 2011!

Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.

3 - Fell free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 - If you don't have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)
Top 5 Sundays - Best Debut Novels of 2011!


A great debut, I can't wait to see what happens to Braden next.
Here's my review of Witch Eyes.



This is such a great book.  Perfect for anybody who likes there books packed full of scary and interesting characters.  My review of Anna Dressed in Blood


This book has quite the intriguing pair of narrators.  Day and June are on opposite sides but then their worlds collide.  My review of Legend.


This is one heck of an awesome book you will find yourself flying through the pages embracing every edge of your seat moment. My review of Divergent.


This is my favorite debut of the year and has probably the strongest first chapter that I've ever read.  My review of Across the Universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)