Friday, December 30, 2011

Best of 2011

* a fun gnome picture I found on the Microsoft Clip Art site

Bibliognome's Best of 2011

Best Ending that Made me go WTF just happened
My Review

Best Addition of a Baby to an Ongoing Series
/Kick-Ass Heroine

My Review

Best Ending to a Series that was Well Worth the Wait

My Review

Best Use of Super Heroes This Year

My Review

Best Cover that made me want to read the book

My Review

Best First Chapter that Hooks you and doesn't let go

My Review

Best Male Protagonist I Read This Year
My Review

2 comments:

  1. Couldn't agree more with your picks of Alien Proliferation and Head Rush

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sullivan - Thanks, yeah I really loved those series this year and they're very re-readable too.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)