Sunday, August 28, 2011

Top 5 Sundays - Most Awaited Books 2nd Half 2011!

This feature was thought up by the awesome Larissa's Bookish Life
Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.

2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Fell free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.5 - If you don't have a blog to post, just leave your list in the coments =)
Top 5 Sundays - Most Awaited Books 2nd Half 2011!

This book looks creepy and awesome.

I read an ARC of this via a tour site but can't wait to get my own finished copy, it's such a good book.

This is one of those books that I knew I wanted to read after just seeing the cover and I loved her first book The Replacement so I'm looking forward to seeing what else she writes.

Read this book via an ARC tour but can't wait to read it again.  This book is insane and I want to read it again to see if I pick up on any new clues.

This is one of my favorite series and I can't wait to see what happens next.  Also I really want to know whether the baby on the cover belongs to the main character and whether it's a boy or girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)