Saturday, November 6, 2010

Paranormalcy - My favorite quotes/lines

Here ares some lines/quotes to show you why I liked Paranormalcy.

 "Silver knives! Painful and sometimes deadly to nearly all paranormals!" "Tasey!" I countered. "Hot pink and sparkly!"

"I wasn't sure a faerie could obey a com-mand to go to hell, but I was going to find out."

"Things weren't fine, and I had no idea if they ever would be again."

"It ranks right up there with lockers.   In fact, sometimes I put my license inside my locker, and it's so cool I worry that the whole thing might explode with the sheer coolness of it all."

"What the bleep was I?"

"Besides, how could I ever be afraid of someone who wears so much pink?"

"Being flat had its advantages in added storage space."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)