Monday, November 15, 2010

Merchandise Monday - Harry Potter Edition

Here's just a small sample of the vast amount of Harry Potter merchandise.  Looking forward to the movie this week, I'll be attending one of the midnight showings on Thursday.  :)


a wand that you can use as a flashlight, looks pretty cool to me.

Looks like a fun game and the graphics on these games are usually awesome.

A collectible that lets you pretend to have wizard currency.  :)

Maybe the coolest lamp ever.

I so want this cookbook, looks like a lot of fun.

3 comments:

  1. I want that cookbook too! I asked for it for Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I knew I wanted it the second I saw it at Barnes & Noble, it looks like it has some really fun/good recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been tempted on more than one occasion of buying some really odd and useless merchandise just because the Harry Potter logo was involved in some way, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)