Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Review - Superheroes Anonymous

Superheroes Anonymous by Lexie Dunne

4 gnomes and a gnome hat out of 5 gnomes

Hi, my name’s Becky and I love superheroes. If you count superheroes as a genre than I’m definitely a fan. So trust me I love when a story has a twist like this one.

Gail is an interesting protagonist who starts out as Hostage Girl because she’s always getting kidnapped by supervillains. This has led to her life being more than a little weird and always expecting bad things to happen.

There’s a great intrigue to it all as you wonder if everybody can be trusted and how exactly she’ll be able to adjust to all the monumental changes. The story flies by and the whole superhero system is well done.

That ending was such a surprise, I can’t wait to see what happens next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)