Tuesday, May 19, 2015

P.R.R.(Pre Review Ravings) - The Big Fix

These are my P.R.R.(Pre Review Ravings) aka what I think before I write my review.

* Received a copy from the publisher for review.

The Big Fix by Linda Grimes


* This series is awesome and always makes me smile.


* Never know what’s going to happen next with all this adaptor craziness.


* Billy is pretty dang swoon-worthy and then there’s Mark


* All Ciel’s brothers are great.


* Almost fell out of my chair laughing while reading a certain Buffy scene Ciel walked in on.


* Saw the identity twist and wow was that a punch to the face, if you’re like me you’ll be thinking oh *!*&%*%.

* That ending was great

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)