Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Review - Flunked (Fairy Tale Reform School)


* Read via NetGalley for review


4 gnomes out of 5 gnomes

This book was so much fun. I like its fairy tale setting and all the princesses, ogres, trolls, and villains within this world.

Gilly is an awesome character. I like the whole daughter of the cobbler that lives in a shoe fairy tale. Her wide range of friends also makes for a very intriguing tale. It’s understandable why Gilly does what she does but the reform school does lead to some very interesting times.

The reform school run by the evil stepmother is pretty genius. These villains have to prove themselves and take care of the students who for the most part really don’t want to be there.

Magic and mystery abound and I know I was surprised by the ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)