These are my P.R.R.(Pre Review Ravings) aka what I think before I write my review.
A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab
* Wow, what an epic story.
* Kell is such an intriguing character and I would really love to have that coat of his.
* The world building and characters are so well done.
* Lila’s character and attitude is a great foil to Kell, I like how she can really hold her own in any world.
* The multiple worlds and magic will most definitely keep you interested in the book.
* Kell’s family really has you wondering where the story will go especially that ending.
* There are a ton of mysteries left to solve and I have a couple of theories about a character and what might happen, can’t wait to see if I’m right.
* I loved this book and can’t recommend it enough.