Saturday, February 1, 2014

PRR (Pre Review Ravings) - Crown of Midnight

Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas


These are my P.R.R.(Pre Review Ravings) aka what I think before I write my review.

* Such a great sequel.

* Celaena is an awesomely complex character.

* I adore the romantic developments in this book.

* Nehemia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

* Chaol is really breaking my heart here, I have a bad feeling his character might not end well.

* Wow Dorian, I was not expecting that.

* The setting and characters will really draw you in.

* Wanted to yell at all the characters, "JUST TALK TO EACH OTHER!!!!!!!"

* The ending, whoa, such a heartbreaker.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)