Sunday, November 13, 2011

Top 5 Sundays - Fave Fictional Pets!

This feature was thought up by the awesome Larissa's Bookish Life
Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.

3 - Fell free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 - If you don't have a blog to post, just leave your list in the coments =)

Top 5 Sundays - Fave Fictional Pets!

Oberon, is perhaps the coolest dog ever and really funny too.  Just read my interview with him here :)

Saphira the dragon is by far the best thing about Eragon.  I wouldn't love all the trouble of having a dragon in that world but having a dragon in general would be pretty darn awesome.

Bundle exhibits both dog and cat qualities.  He's a great companion to Po and really helps him and Liesl on their quest.  I know I would love to know for sure that there can be pets on the other side.


I'm sure I and pretty much anybody else that read the Harry Potter series, want an owl as a pet/to deliver their mail.  Don't even get me started on Hedwig's fate in the last book/movie. (the movie was only slightly better with her ending).


The Poofs are awesome pets, just look how adorable they are in the chair on this cover.  They can also get huge and eat your enemies, which you know might come in handy.

3 comments:

  1. I still think there should be a book where they have a pig as a pet or familiar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! The Poofs and Hedwig! Great minds think alike! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Sullivan Yeah, that would be pretty awesome. Maybe one of those teacup pigs or something so they are more portable. :)

    @Larissa Yeah of course :) The Poofs were the first pets that I though of too.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)