Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Review - How to Lose a Bachelor

How to Lose a Bachelor by Anna Banks

4 gnomes out of 5 gnomes

This book was a lot of fun. I don’t normally watch Bachelor type shows but the whole concept/structure in a book is a lot of fun. I really liked the humor in the story and how relatable all of the characters are.

Rochelle and Grant have some crazy chemistry and I love how far she took the whole revenge bits. I like that you slowly learn their history and get both sides of the story. Dual perspective shows you how crazy the whole situation is.

It has a great behind the scenes aspect to it all that makes for a quick and fun read. There’s plenty of manipulation on both sides and you’ll wonder what’s going to happen next. Plus though you pretty much know how it’s going to end, it’s a heck of an entertaining ride getting there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)