Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Question of the Day - Do you play Pokémon GO?

I like a lot of other people of course remember Pokémon from the cartoon and the video games. I really never stopped playing the games so I was very happy the day Pokémon GO was released. It’s fun and I do find a lot more excuses to walk around a lot more then I used to. I'm Team Mystic/I live across the street from a Pokestop/there's a gym and three Pokestops at my work so it really has been a really fun week or so.

Here are some of my favorites I’ve found or evolved so far:






4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't started playing Pokemon Go? Download The Latest Version (Built for Android and iOS)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)