Sunday, August 24, 2014

Top 5 Sundays - Movies/TV Shows that make you LOL! {Part II}

This feature was thought up by the awesome Larissa & Friends’ Bookish Life
Rules:

1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Feel free to use the Features image
4 - After you've finished your post, add your link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)    


Top 5 Sundays - Movies/TV Shows that make you LOL! {Part II}

This is my new favorite Marvel movie. I love everything about it but especially the humor and the music. I knew I was going to love it from the very beginning when Peter Quill starts dancing and that ending. :)

This is one of the first movies I remember watching and loving. It’s an awesome mix of scary and funny.


This movie is creepy yet funny and since it was released when I was in third grade it’s probably one of the reasons why I have such a dark sense of humor.


 This show goes from hilarious to oh my what the heck just happened at the drop of a hat. I’m just glad the whole season is released at once too so I can watch everything ASAP.


I never thought that this duo could be so funny but oh they really really are. I liked the ending of this one which showed you possible future movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)