Monday, June 2, 2014

Meet kylieqxoxo, one of Bibliognome's new Reviewers

Today I'm very happy to introduce/welcome one of Bibliognome’s new reviewers, kylieqxoxo.  I'm thrilled to have more reviewers because this will allow Bibliognome to review even more books.

Her blog can be found here

kylieqxoxo’s Bio: My name is Kylie Quinn Jones, I'm a freshman in college studying Elementary Education with an emphasis in English. I hope one day to become an Academic Advisor at the college level. I am absolutely passionate about reading; I started to read at the age of three and I haven't been without a book since. I write an amateur book blog, as well as run Twitter and Instagram accounts for my book nerd extraordinaire alter ego, thatnerdybitch7. :) Other interests include Jesus, my boyfriend, Disney movies, and collecting!


Interview with kylieqxoxo
Bibliognome: Why do you think it’s important to review books?

kylieqxoxo: Book reviewing is important to me because not only does it give me and other reviewers a chance to work out our (often complex) feelings about all the books we read, it also allows other readers to share in our passionate love or hatred of the books! Sharing is caring!


Bibliognome: What’s been your favorite book so far this year?

kylieqxoxo: HARD QUESTION. Probably The Undead Pool by Kim Harrison. That woman is a genius, and I cannot wait for her next book to come out!


Bibliognome:Hardcover, paperback or ebook?

kylieqxoxo: Paperback. I know it's weird, but I have alot of quirks about reading, i.e. I wrinkle the pages and flip a pen while I read, and that's easier for me with paperbacks. Also, I'm a poor college student, and they're cheaper.


Bibliognome: What super power would you want the most?

kylieqxoxo: I have always wanted to be able to fly. Not only would that just be insane (Maximum Ride anyone?), but I'm a total homebody, so if I could just fly away from somewhere I didn't want to be, that would rock.


Bibliognome: If you had a gnome, what would its name be?

kylieqxoxo: Um, Bernard, obviously.


Bibliognome: What’s your favorite book or series?

kylieqxoxo: Harry Potter is my favorite series of all time, because not only is the series timeless, the fandom is amazing!
Alice's Adventures in Wonderland was, and will always be, my first book love.


Bibliognome: What’s your favorite book to movie adaption?

kylieqxoxo:Another strikingly hard one. I'm gonna go with The Hobbit. Amazing, in my opinion better than LOTR. I could watch that movie like five times a day.


Bibliognome: Anything else we should know about you?

kylieqxoxo:I'm super spazzy, passionate about my books, and a pretty chill person. So feel free to HMU on Twitter or my blog! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)