The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski
* ARC read via the publisher for review.
* Quite an indepth world and society built up here.
* Kestrel really annoyed me at first and then she began to grow on me as a character.
* Arin was great I just wish there had been even more from his point of view.
* There’s no insta-love here but the whole I love him/her bit does happen a bit fast for my liking.
* Takes an intense look at loyalty and what one will do for love.
* The solution at the end was awesome and a great twist.
* I do worry that the next book might go into a giant love triangle.
* Now that is a really great last line, it’ll be very interesting to see where the author goes from here.