Sunday, January 29, 2012

Top 5 Sundays - Fave Ghostly Novels!

This feature was thought up by the awesome Larissa's Bookish Life

Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.

3 - Fell free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 - If you don't have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)

Top 5 Sundays - Fave Ghostly Novels!

Anna is one heck of a great character.  She's very very very creepy yes, but it's much more complicated then that.  Finding out why everything is so complicated makes for a definite must read book.  Let's just say if I may paraphrase a line from The Little Mermaid Disney movie, that Anna is a poor unfortunate soul.

This is my kind of ghost story, it has more hope then sadness or scary times.  It deals with death and the afterlife in a rather unique way that is once again more hopeful then sad.

The humor and the voice of the book is great and really draws you into the story.  When you add in the mystery of the new Jack the Ripper and a dash of paranormal goodness, it makes for a great story.

This is a great story full of ghosts and other great paranormal aspects.  I love the reason why Chloe can see ghosts and how she figures everything out.

This is such a great book and is chock full of ghosts.  The main character is actually raised by ghosts in a graveyard.  The mythology and just about everything else in this book is very well done.

2 comments:

  1. Great list! The Graveyard Book is on my list, too! I also enjoyed a lot Liesl & Po and the other 3 are on my tbr list :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I had fun making this list and realized how many books I like that involve ghosts. :)

      Delete

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)