Monday, March 28, 2016

Get Up Offa That Slump Day 9 - Tell Us Your Ways



Rachel at Beauty and the Bookshelf put together this great sounding blogging extravaganza and I’ve decided to take part.

My Ways are really not mysterious or anything: 

Google Drive is pretty much where I do all of my blogging, it’s just so much easier then typing directly on Blogger.

I write what I want to write.

I used to post seven days a week but have since gone down to mostly Monday - Friday posts (much less stress this way.)

I try really hard not to compare myself to everybody else because that can only make you crazy.

The best thing I've found lately is how to see all of the highlights on my kindle from any computer. You just go to https://kindle.amazon.com/your_highlights and sign in. This is great for quotes or seeing your notes and copying them over to a different document.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)