Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Advancing Angst

Buried in Angst by David J. Pedersen

* Book received from the author for review.

4 tiara wearing bats with an extra crown out of 5

The second in the series and the punches keep coming after the last book with all the great battles and casualties you would think it is times for rest. Not for Angst and the gang.

New characters are brought in, some I like (Jaden) and one I love to hate (Alloria).  Things keep moving and the action builds.  The Elements are at war and once again Angst is in the middle of it.  When the captured Magic is acting a plan of it own (poor Rose stuck along for the ride) and Water is out for Angst’s blood things get interesting.

I don’t want to say too much because like the first book this one has more packed into it then you could ask for.  As everything sets up for the future I can’t wait to see what is next and how all the different pieces that you see at the end of the book will come together

Funniest parts of the book/Favorite Quotes

Drunken princess table dancing...

“Why does you swifen have feathers.” (I was asking the same thing.)

Tarness’s solution to dealing pesky dungeon doors that are in his way.


* A note to the author: (David if you did what I am worried you may of to Scar twice in the same book I am going to be unhappy with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)