Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Review - Heroine Worship

Heroine Worship by Sarah Kuhn


4 gnomes and a gnome hat out of 5 gnomes

This is one of my favorite series out there. I love the characters and world building. Plus these books have such cool covers too.

It’s awesome to once again read about these butt kicking Asian American superheroines. Love seeing Aveda/Annie's point of view for this book. Her and Evie continue to grow as superheroes and friends.  Their relationship is dysfunctional at times but they're striving to improve it.

It really gets to the heart of who Aveda Jupiter/Annie is and lets you see her more down to earth side. After reading this you realize just why her and Evie are such close friends. I think it works so well because their relationship is definitely not perfect but they’re trying.

The relationships are really well done and I adore where the romantic relationships went. It was unexpected yet works so well. There were a lot of great surprises and twists in this book. Especially loved the happy ever afters for possibly two couples.

I can’t wait to read the next book that’s going to be all about Evie’s sister Bea, I just know it’s going to have some great drama. Plus I’m looking forwarding to seeing how this great story ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)