Wednesday, October 18, 2017

My Favorite Quotes/Lines - Devils & Thieves

Devils & Thieves by Jennifer Rush


“Magic was the currency of our world, and Alex was rich. I… was not.”

“It was freaking painful to love something that didn’t want you in return.”

“Fine. I’m sorry. Like I said, it’s been a shitty night. Not the best time for me to be making serious decisions about anything.”

“And I’d punch the pope if he looked at you funny. You know that.”

“No shit?” he whispered. “No shit,” I said ruefully.”

““We’ve all got problems, Jemmie. We’ve all got sore spots and flaws and shit from our past and mistakes we’re still dealing with. You want me to tell you you’re perfect? I can’t. But I can tell you this: You’re brave enough to push through this. You’re strong enough not to let it hold you back. And that’s what actually matters.”

“Medici blood met Carmichael blood. Venemon and locant.”

“If a person can be judged on the basis of who their father is, then I need to get the hell away from you.”

“If it’s me who’s supposed to go down, I’m going to drag him into hell with me.”

1 comment:

  1. These quotes are perfect written but what were the narrator's tone toward these quotes.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)