Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Review - The Dragon Finds Forever

The Dragon Finds Forever by Kristen Painter


My Favorite Quotes/Lines:

“He put the super in supernatural.”

“He was the best man she knew. And she wanted to keep him.”

“...but things will never outweigh the value of a person. Not for a dragon.”

“Your smile is a little scary, just so you know.”

4 out of 5 gnomes

Van and Monalisa are a very interesting pair. I've always wanted to know more about the only dragon shifter in town. Plus I loved that he adopted an awesome dog.

Monalisa's whole mythology is intriguing because she has the potential to be very dangerous maybe even more so than a dragon.

Family drama abounds and these two have great chemistry. This was a quick/fast paced read. Also I like that the secrets don't stay secret for long.

Really looking forward to reading Julian's story next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)