Tuesday, August 25, 2015

My Favorite Quotes/Lines - The Gargoyle Gets His Girl by Kristen Painter

The Gargoyle Gets His Girl by Kristen Painter

* Spoilers are highlighted like so :)

“At least she had her work. And her cat.”

“Comfortable was really another word for boring.”

“I’m one of the rarer leviathan-class gargoyles.”

“She’d made a plea to him and sealed it with an offering of stone. It was a ritual as old as both their bloodlines.”

“The only fashion statement this man needed to make was walking into a room.”

“Having her in his house felt like he’d been given a gift. Like Christmas morning and New Year’s Eve all rolled into one.”

“Two house sparrows and a leviathan class gargoyle soaring through the sky like some kind of strange Disney movie.”

“I can’t help that I’m universally appealing.”

“There are greater ties than blood.”

“Love was the most curious thing.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)