Sunday, May 25, 2014

Top 5 Sundays - Movies You're Dying to Watch in 2014!

This feature was thought up by the awesome Larissa & Friends’ Bookish Life
Rules:

1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Feel free to use the Features image
4 - After you've finished your post, add your link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.

5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)    

Movies You're Dying to Watch in 2014!

I haven't read any of the comics or anything but I love the look of this movie and being set in space is pretty awesome too. It also looks like it's going to be pretty darn funny too.

Tom Cruise may be a crazy guy but I pretty much love any movie that he's in and the concept of this movie looks really good.


This looks like the perfect character for Jolie to play and I can't wait to see where this movie takes the character.

Though this looks like it'll be a crazy look at the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles I know I'll end up seeing it because they were some of my favorite cartoon characters.

This movie looks hilarious and I've loved every other movie that I've seen McCarthy in.

2 comments:

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)