Thursday, July 2, 2015

My Favorite Quotes/Lines - The Vampire's Mail Order Bride

The Vampire's Mail Order Bride by Kristen Painter

“Because she wasn’t married, which was fine with her. And if she ever did find a superhero worthy of making her a Mrs., he’d have to be something special.”

“You’ve got me confused with one of those women who needs a ring on her finger to feel complete. I don’t put those kinds of expectations on men. And I’d say I’m sorry things didn’t work out between you and Hugh, but based on your current amount of crazy, I’d say he dodged a bullet.”

“You’ve got ambition and guts, child.”

“Funny what you find when you least expect it.”

“This is weird,” she muttered.
“You started it.”
“That I did.”

“Good thing I have a soft spot for foolish men.”

“The crazy cat lady in love with the vampire.”

“But I’m not going to let that fear make decisions for me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)