Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Review - The Vampire's Accidental Wife

The Vampire’s Accidental Wife by Kristen Painter


My Favorite Quotes/Lines:

“I am who I am.” She spread her arms wide. “And this is who I am.”

“Never stop being you. It’s what made me fall for you.”

“Desi kept her smile on. “I hear ginko biloba is good for that.”

Review:

5 out of 5 gnomes

This, this book was everything I love about the series. All the familiar characters and some awesome new ones.

I really liked the set up for this book. Seeing more of Julian is always a plus. He and Desi have clear chemistry and their relationship is well done. The build up of everything was great, no instalove here, it all felt earned.

Desi and Julian are a good match because they are both strong and bring out the best in each other. She's not one to take grief from anybody, like when she meets his family.

I was surprised by the bad guy and the solution they came up with. Most of the time I can tell who the big bad will be but this was not one of those times.

The Ellingham family dynamic continues to be extremely entertaining. Especially Eleanora, their grandmother.

My favorite character though, has to be Birdie. She’s just so funny and her interactions with everybody are always really entertaining. Hopefully she get’s her own book one of these days.

Overall, this was one of the strongest books in the series so far. I look forward to continuing to read more about the awesomeness that is Nocturne Falls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)