Thursday, June 16, 2016

Review - Sticks & Stones (Upside-Down Magic #2)

Sticks & Stones (Upside-Down Magic #2) by Emily Jenkins, Sarah Mlynowski, and Lauren Myracle

4 out of 5 gnomes

I love these books, they're just so sweet. The covers really stand out too.

This diverse set of characters are a blast to read about. All the different types of magic are entertaining and the Upside Down magic even more so. Plus I really want kittenball to be a real thing.

The two points of view work even better this time. I still adore Nory but it was awesome to see things from Baz's view. I've wanted to learn more about the kid that can flux into a rock since the first book. His magic and potential makes you make wonder what he will do in the future.

I like how they go about solving problems and how they stick together. The relationships are all really well done. The kids and their actions, even with all the magic feel realistic and kid-like.

I can't wait to see what happens next to these characters and the intriguing world they live in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)