Sunday, September 23, 2012

Top 5 Sundays - Fave On-Going TV Series!

This feature was thought up by the awesome Larissa's Bookish Life
Rules:

1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Feel free to use the Features image
4 - After you've finished your post, add your link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)    

Top 5 Sundays - Fave On-Going TV Series!

I love Community and usually end up buying the episodes on Amazon.  It's a hilarious show and really re-watchable.  I also have a soft spot for it because I work in a community college library.

Once Upon a Time is a really fun show.  I love fairy tales and the reimagining of all these familiar stories can be cheesy but still once again eminently rewatchable.  

I was just an every now and then kind of Doctor Who watcher before and I really liked the 10th doctor.  Then my sister said that she loved the 11th doctor and kept talking about how good the new episodes have been.  I watched the first episode of the 7th season and am now hooked, I've watched the entire 5th season and am pretty much watching an episode a day along with all the new ones. 

Pscyh is one of my favorite shows, I've been hooked on it since the first episode.  It's got to be one of the funniest shows out there.  I've even bought and read all the tie-in novels.  I recommend it to anyone that likes a good detective show or a good laugh.  :)

Oh Glee, I don't care how awkward or weird this show gets, I inevitably find myself watching it.  I even own most of the music from the show.  

2 comments:

  1. Ooh I like Once Upon A Time too!

    my favorite show is WHITE COLLAR though. such a beautiful cast, very humorous and intellectual, and I mean really, Matt Bomer is super handsome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice, yeah I can't wait for the new season of ONCE UPON A TIME to start.

      Oh don't worry I like WHITE COLLAR too it's definitely in my top 10. I wholeheartedly agree that Matt Bomer is super hot, I went to see the movie Magic Mike basically just to stare at him. :)

      Delete

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)