Wednesday, September 26, 2012

My Favorite Quotes/Lines - Outpost by Ann Aguirre

Here are just some of my favorite quotes and lines from Outpost by Ann Aguirre
 

“People took reputa-tions seriously, and mine was already bruised, due to my insis-tence on being myself.” (pg. 1)

“Though I had been in the light for months, the shadows still troubled me.” (pg. 17)

“In my world, lady, I’m al-ready as good as I need to be, and I don’t like your tone.” (pg. 19)

“Then speak louder, girl.  Don’t let them put out your spark.” (pg. 37)

“They also didn’t like it when I called people Breeders, even when they had young.” (pg. 43)

“So you felt . . . glowy about me, even then?” (pg. 55)

“Whether you can isn’t the point.  I’ll always have your back.” (pg. 198)

“Yet I had two broken halves—and each quietly waged war against the other.” (pg. 209)

“Like most, I was a mix of good and bad, anger and protectiveness, kindness and pride.” (pg. 224)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)