Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Review for the All the Wrong Questions series

Review for the  All the Wrong Questions series


* Books read thanks to Put Me In The Story (I had TRV's name and my name put into the story and then she read the books.)
* Check out all the books here

Reviewed by Tiny Reverse Vampire


The A Series of Unfortunate Events book series were my introduction to Lemony Snicket's way of writing and characters. All though Sunny by far was my favorite character I was always fascinated by the different sayings and stories that the narrator character of Lemony Snicket would put in throughout the book.

Lemony Snicket honestly I must say was one of my favorites if you liked his little ways of putting in the info in between that's telling the story then you really will love this other series of books getting him as the main character and getting to see how he started it all. His reporting side but actually how he himself investigates is great.

I love these books the whole new cast of characters. Then there is of course all their quirks and more mysteries for you to ponder. Everything from about how Beatrice sunk like the others but truly what's going on with the VFW and the different investigative agencies.

Now a big bonus with this series is that I was able to read one of the customized books so literally when reading the series throughout there are secret messages just for you I would definitely say those messages are fun and well, they made a twenty-nine-year-old laugh and smile at every turn. Giving this book to any one of Snicket’s fans should I think make them a true fan for life. With the different activities and what you are asked to do a parent could read with their child and have a great time too. I think this would make a great present.

I started reading Snicket’s books as a kid and am still really enjoy this series.  Meeting a lot of new characters and wondering what exactly is going on with them along with literally layers of mystery leads to a really intriguing read. These books are hard to put down and easy to race through.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)