Wednesday, February 8, 2012

"Waiting On" Wednesday - Bridge of Dreams

"Waiting On"  Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. 

This week I'm waiting on...

Bridge of Dreams by Anne Bishop


* Book will be released March 6, 2012

Check out the description from Goodreads:

"When wizards threaten Glorianna Belladonna and her work to keep Ephemera balanced, her brother Lee sacrifices himself in order to save her-and ends up an asylum inmate in the city of Vision. But a darkness is spreading through Vision, perplexing the Shamans who protect it. And Lee is the only one who can shed any light on its mysteries..."

I can't wait for this book, Anne Bishop is one of my favorite authors.  I thought this series was done after the last book Belladonna but was pleasantly surprised to see that the story would continue here.  I'm looking forward to seeing where these characters end up.  If you love surprising characters and tremendous world building then I would highly recommend that you read anything that Anne Bishop has written.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)