Monday, May 14, 2012

Heroic Haiku Winners



* Thanks to Susan Jane Bigelow and Matt Adams for judging the haikus.


Grand Prize Winner of all three books -   Minh-Triêt PHAM who wrote:


under starry sky
among the dark skyscrapers
the hero's shadow


Runner Up 1, winner of their choice of 1 of these 3 books - Tameka
who wrote:

Seated next to you
We are mirror images
Except, I bend steel


Runner Up 2, winner of their choice of 1 of these 3 books - Anonymous
who wrote:

On days like this one
It seems my superpower
Is just surviving

* I'll contact all the winners and then give their information to Candlemark & Gleam when they get back to me.  Make sure you email me back or contact me on Twitter @GeckyBoz within a week. If I don't hear back from the winners new winners will be chosen.  Thanks :)

4 comments:

  1. Thank you! So nice to have placed among such talented writers. I'm looking forward to my prize! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting Bibliognome and playing along. Hope you love your prize, I've read all three books and they are all definitely worth a 5 out of 5 gnomes.

      Delete
  2. Wow! I can't wait to start reading! I will make my way back to your blog often. Fun times here! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, glad you like Bibliognome. Yeah if you love super heroes then you'll love these books.

      Awesome, feel free to stop by Bibliognome all the time and bring all your friends too :). Yes, fun times indeed (I try anyway. :))

      Delete

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)